Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009


Here is a picture of my cute little trick or treaters. Hunter was so excited about his costume and Holden wasn't a big fan of his. The boys had a great time!!!


Now that Halloween is over it's time to plan Hunters 3rd birthday. I can't believe my little boy is turning three. So many things go through my mind when Hunters birthday comes around. It brings me right back into the delivery room and not knowing if our little boy was going to make it or not. Over three months of living in the Ronald McDonald house ( a great charity to give to by the way). It was a long hard three plus months, but we all made it though and made some great friends along the way (The Campbell's). A big thanks goes out to all of you that helped us when we needed it the most. I love you Hunter!!

2 comments:

Campbell Clan said...

Thanks Christie!

Even though it was an awful time for our little boys, it was wonderful to meet you guys. Meeting you definitely helped with the time that we spend at PCMC. I am so glad that we can stay in touch and keep up on the progress of our families.

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Christie the kids are so darn cute. I love there costumes. Isn't it amazing how those little boys can make your life so hard and so fulfilling at the same time.