Thursday, November 12, 2009

Family pictures and more to come



My handsome little men



Hunter loved taking the pictures at a barn


We finally got our family pictures taken. Stefanie did an awesome job and i am very very pleased with the results. She will definitaly be our photographer while we are in the flathead valley. Thanks Stefanie!!





Hunter and Holden did an awesome job. It is so hard for us to get a picture of Hunter smileing. It took the boys a couple of minutes to warm up to Stefanie, but when they did it was lots of fun. It is so nice to have a picture with all of our family in the picture. Usually it's Jimmy and the boys or me and the boys or just the boys.




I LOVE MY FAMILY!

I will post a few more pictures soon.

2 comments:

The Marshall's said...

I LOVE your family pictures!!! So cute.

Echo said...

Awesome Pics!