Monday, February 2, 2009


We are still waiting for the arrival of our newest family member. I am getting so sick of being pregnant. I am currently at 36 weeks five days and growing bigger by the minute. Hunter is still trying to understand everything. Him and i watch A Baby Story on TLC every morning, i hope it's helping him out a little bit. My mom will be here on the 12th of Feb and Jimmy will be leaving on the 15th for a two week stay in Vancouver. We are all very excited to have Grandma Reen stay with us for a couple of weeks. I will let everyone know when Holden arrives.

3 comments:

Jolly Family said...

You look so good! I can't wait(well I can wait a few more weeks) to see the little guy. Good luck with labor :]

Anonymous said...

Hi Christie-
So glad to hear things are going well, and that Holden's still baking!! Keep us posted when he arrives.
Take care-
Alicia

The Thompsons said...

You are so stinkin little, skinny, and cute!!!