Monday, October 27, 2008


Hunter and i are leaving for Fargo on Wednesday and I'm starting to get a little nervous. How am i going to keep a two year old sitting on a plane for two hours? I'm bringing books and toys and snacks, but that is not going to last two or more hours. If anyone has a suggestion please please tell me. It was so much easier when he was a baby. Speaking of baby, the one in my belly is doing great. I have weekly check ups to make sure everything is in working order. Jimmy and i can't wait for our new little guy to get here.

1 comment:

Jolly Family said...

First off congrats on the next little one. I am so happy for you. Second depending on what time your flight is, wake him up really early and hopefully he will fall asleep. That is how we got Adrea across the counrty. My kids travel really well though I am super lucky.
If you have a laptop of traveling dvd player movies are always a good thing. Hope you have a good flight.